Why living in New Cairo?
To live in New Cairo is to make it a point of Cairo.
Relocating to a new country can be difficult, but making a home away from your neighbourhood becomes easier when you live in one of New Cairo’s gated communities. Your children will not feel isolated with its American, British, and German schools.
Everything is right where you live, as it is strategically located between Maadi and Heliopolis, two of Greater Cairo’s most affluent residential districts.
New Cairo is a mix of a vibrant and quiet life, with everything from shopping malls and entertainment venues to schools and universities.
Some of compounds in New Cairo :
- Hyde Park
- Creek Town
- La Vista
- Al Masrasem
Situated 15 minutes away from Maadi district, New Cairo is accessible through many main roads and bridges like:
- The Ring Road.
- El-Moshir Tantawy Axis
- Tahrir Square.
- New Cairo / Marsa Matrouh road.
- 6th of October Bridge.
What distinguishes New Cairo?
- Home of fun activities.
- Hangouts in New Cairo aren’t just about food.
- Sightseeing and photography are encouraged in the area.
- Walk-friendly district.
- There are sports and adventure activities available.
- Arts are valued in the district, as evidenced by museums, live theatres, and art stores.
- The best cinemas in Egypt can be found here.
- It has some of the best health and fitness facilities in Egypt.
New Cairo is divided into five areas: the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth, as well as Street 90, West Golf, and many luxurious compounds or gated communities.
The houses in the district are large, with Roman columns and wide landscapes surrounding them.
Are you still wondering why living in New Cairo?!